Thursday, December 1, 2016

A New Beginning

Hello fellow eishi and commanders. Today marks a new beginning for me. For the past month and a half, I have been working on a table top war-game ruleset that in detail depicts the struggle and conflict with the human forces against the BETA.
I will draw upon my experience with creating my other anime mecha ruleset, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Gravity Front http://gravityfront.blogspot.com that depicts the One Year War on Earth. So far, it had great success but is in need of a major overhaul of cards and rules.
Drawing from these experiences and a love of the Muv-Luv series, I; as stated earlier, took upon the task of creating a ruleset that utilizes the existing models to create a combined arms force that will combat the BETA or each other. That is still pending.
As of now, testing has been limited and forces too small to best stress the rules. Even though, there are major reinforcements that are coming in. As these come in, I will document the process of painting and such as well as sources of where I have gotten these vehicles and troops and guns and aircraft and such.
On another note, the game will make its debut at Cold Wars 2017 at Lancaster, PA. https://hmgs.site-ym.com/default.asp?page=CWHome
Hope to see you eishi there.
Until next time troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment